- Most Students Have No Clue What Accurate Native American History Looks Like
- Native American Youth: Stop Treating Our Culture Like A Costume
- You Probably Learned A Glossed-Over Version Of Native American History In School, Research Says
- White House Report Says That Native American Education Is In ‘State Of Emergency’
Indian Country Today:
- From ‘Encouraged’ to ‘Mandatory’: Schools Must Teach Native History in Washington
- ‘All Indians Are Dead?’ At Least That’s What Most Schools Teach Children
Smithsonian National Museum of the American Indian (News Blog):
Visions of Education:
- Episode 95, “Affirming Indigenous sovereignty with Sarah Shear, Leilani Sabzalian, & Lisa Brown Buchanan.” (November 19, 2018).
- Visions of Education, Episode 15, “Indigenous (mis)representations in U.S. history with Sarah Shear.” (June 30, 2016).
- Sabzalian, L., & Shear, S.B. Invited #sschat postings on teaching Indigenous social studies, January 14-18, 2019. Host page has 5,000+ subscribers.